Audrey's first travel blog...
We're off shortly, two weeks in 5 Middle East countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, the UAE and Jordan). Departure in less than 48 hours...as usual I'm not ready..but am focusing on all of the wrong things. In this case learning how to blog. Check out my travel group--Diane (Mt. Holyoke), Jenny (Bryn Mawr), Jennifer (Barnard) and Jenn (Wellesley). Do we look like hard working admission professionals? I'll let you figure out who belongs to which school!

To my few trusted friends to whom I'll send my first sample, please tell me the truth. I'll do my best to fix it up, and send reports as I'm able.
We're off shortly, two weeks in 5 Middle East countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, the UAE and Jordan). Departure in less than 48 hours...as usual I'm not ready..but am focusing on all of the wrong things. In this case learning how to blog. Check out my travel group--Diane (Mt. Holyoke), Jenny (Bryn Mawr), Jennifer (Barnard) and Jenn (Wellesley). Do we look like hard working admission professionals? I'll let you figure out who belongs to which school!
To my few trusted friends to whom I'll send my first sample, please tell me the truth. I'll do my best to fix it up, and send reports as I'm able.
5 comments:
Looks great...happy blogging! I can't wait to follow your travels.
My only question...isn't there a video of that particular group that could go up there? Hmmm?
Ah, one comment: you should set your comments to accept anonymous comments. Otherwise you need a google account to comment.
I am impatiently waiting to hear EVERY detail of you trip.
ENJOY
That's Jennifer Fondiller's dad.
Great idea. Please blog often.
Hope you all survived Easter! It was a little colder here than I could have hoped for. Audrey you would be shocked..but I put a dinner together for 16 people! Happy Travels...looking forward to your next post.
Love,
Valerie
Post a Comment